Everyone has good memories of this time of the year. From school vacations, cakes and bakes to Happy New Year, this is one of the most colorful and melodious times of the year. Young or old, nobody is spared from the love and warmth of the season in this chilly winter air.
As this year draws to an end, it is time to look back on all things nice and wise. It is time to kick off your shoes, slow down and do something for yourself.
This moment forward, lets resolve to make more memories and achieve more dreams. Let us focus on things that really matter. Like they say… if it is still on your mind, it is worth taking that risk.
Go take that risk. Indulge.
Put crap behind. Resolve to do more, love more, give more, share more and be more.
While you are at it….
Here are some of my past posts for the holiday season. Take your pick. Or share your list and give me ideas too.
- The Charm of Poinsettias in Christmas and Holiday Season
- Green Christmas Idea – Wreath Centerpiece of Dried Flowers
- Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe
- Holiday Baking – Recipe for Almond Orange Muffins
- Holiday Season Goodies – Make your own dried orange peels
- Make your Dinner Table Magical with Fairy Lights Centerpiece
Just go and do something now.