Ishrath Humairah – An Artist’s Bio
Ishrath Humairah is a self-taught painter from Hyderabad (India), who primarily paints abstracts. Deep textured landscapes, rocks, trees and nature are her signature elements.
Having explored different painting media, Ishrath is partial towards oil paints. Most of her mysterious landscapes have deep texture in oil media. She paints the traditional way, working layer upon layer that makes her paintings express themselves in varied hues. She is continually experimenting with colors, textures and media as can be seen in her progression of paintings.
Ishrath has been painting all her life, but recently has started to exhibit and sell her art creations. Some of her paintings have been bought by art lovers in India and abroad.
- 2010 – Mann Ke Teen Rang – State Gallery of Fine Arts, Hyderabad
- 2011 – Expression of Colours – State Gallery of Fine Arts, Hyderabad
- 2011 - Art Mela - SGFA, Hyderabad
- 2011 – Monsoon Show - Kamalnayan Bajaj Art Gallery, Mumbai
- 2011 – India Thunders - Nehru-Wanghuck Cultural Centre, Embassy of India, Bhutan
- Will be updated shortly.